18/03/11

True Love


Tell me my love

What do you love the most?

The form, the body

Or what in which they morph?

If I would have to decide

Which part to take

I would choose the one

That could never be strayed,

As all this beauty will be gone one day

And destroyed in bereft I would definitely lay.

So please my lover,

See where I am

Where the Heart, entranced,

Its beat has delayed

In the awe of discovering

What is true of us,

This limitless Being to which the most

Do not even give a glance.

And in you, forever, I would sing my sweet song

No distance to cover

No time-lapse to fullfill

Completely overwhelmed in a dance where I don’t think

About the whys, and whens, the ifs and because

A questionless Love I do honour and laud.

If this you can be

Without buts and believes

Then see I AM

And in this we never split.

Completely united

More than husband and wife

In this we are One

And all that is you it is truly mine.

Shakti Caterina Maggi

Nessun commento: