31/03/08

Waiting without waiting

Waiting without waiting
on the border of Existence
the I trembles in Joy
as it loses its consistence

So sweet is this pain
of knowing that even that
it will be fully gone
in another step again.

The beauty of impermanence
shines into the glorious scene
and yet the eye will not be rested
until the background will be seen

Because all will have to go
rejoined into just One light
as this Divine's desire
is also the me's plight.

A poignant piercing Bliss
is flooding all the senses
a waiting without waiting
surrendering to what Is.

Shakti

1 commento:

Lex ha detto...

Shakti wrote this poem for me 'with the best wishes for dieing soon!' This seems a bit unfriendly at first glance, but actually comes from the profound Love that she is.
The poem is not about me personally, but rather inspired by and a tribute to the sacred process I am in towards Self-recognition.