27/07/07

One Love

I am the arrow
that you throw in the sky
that casts out the ignorance
from those who hide
from this Perfect Love
that asks each man
to drop any fear and
live from Emptiness

I am your mirror
on which you dance,
the rytmn of Life
you hold in your hands
you are Lord Shiva
the Divine danceur
I am the Dance
that will never end

United forever
because One cannot be
without the other
as they will always exist
as just One Thing
Shining as two
to create the world
of the me and the you

No woman can
sustain this pain
only God can endure
this sacred aim
to dissolve the fear
and the sense of two
the Shakti ItSelf
I am This for You.

In every womb
you have left your seed
I am the space
in which you melted in peace
that faces all mine
now I see
because wherever
you go
all is Me.

Exausted in strife
this Heart has broken
no woman's desire
is left to say
a will or a need
in order to mantain
the illusion of a me
farhead from her mate.

I am the Light
that reflects itSelf
in the Empty Void
I manifest
as trees
as storm
as lovers
as wind

whispering forever
this Love
of you and me.


Love,
Shakti

Nessun commento: